Earth and Elm

Earth & Elm - Body Oil

$36.99 $48

Naturally Nourished Skin

Your all-in-one skincare. Get ready for your skin to feel alive again with a beautiful glowing, radiant appearance. 100% USDA Organic

WHY PEOPLE LOVE IT

  • A glowing and radiant appearance
  • Silky & Supple
  • 100% USDA Organic
  • Glowing Complexion
  • Radiant Skin
  • Toxic-free
  • Botanical and Essential oils only
  • 100% USDA Organic. Many of our clients know that just because it says organic doesn't mean it is 100%, but this face oil is. By law, you can say you are organic if you’re 95% organic. The remaining 5% is other ingredients/chemicals permitted by your state.

  • 100% Botanical & Essential Oils. Only the highest quality oils are sourced from all over the world and they are not diluted or mixed with anything. Handcrafted in small quantities to ensure freshness. 

        Body Oil Directions

        Lightly and gently spread the product over the entire body from the neck down. Your skin may require more initially. Apply more often to dry or hard tissue areas. It is best to use right after a shower but can be used anytime.

         

         

        WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

        Recently viewed